Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jason and I headed to my parents house for a Thanksgiving feast with my brother, sister-n-law, niece and nephew. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful to have an amazing and supportive husband, family and friends. Throughout the day I had thoughts of our baby girl being with us next year for Thanksgiving and feel truly blessed and thankful for the miracle that is growing inside of me.
Here is a recap of our day in pictures:

My mom working her magic in the kitchen

Smoked Turkey

Cranberry Sauce, turkey, mashed potatoes, cucumber dressing


Green Beans, gravy, crock pot mac and cheese

Cornbread Dressing, deviled eggs, broccoli casserole
 
 
We hope you have a wonderful weekend and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment