This is hands down the best no bake banana pudding around. It can be made up to a day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Yields 8-10 servings
- 1 can sweet condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (5.1 oz. box)
- 2 containers of cool whip
- vanilla wafers
- 3-4 bananas
- Mix water, milk and pudding mix in a bowl and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Fold in 1 container of the whip cream.
- In a 9 x 13 casserole dish cover the bottom with vanilla wafers, add half of the pudding mixture over top, then add a layer of bananas. Repeat by adding another layer of vanilla wafers, the remaining pudding mixture and banana slices.
- Add the other container of whip cream as a topping.
- Chill until ready to serve