Happy National Peanut Butter Day!
In honor of National Peanut Butter Day I have these moist and chewy cookies to share with you. Not only are they simple to make but they are also Gluten-Free and contain ingredients you probably already have on hand. If you don't have any toffee bits, no problem, you can leave them out. However, it may be worth your trip to the grocery store to add them so you don't miss out on the sweet crunchy bites that the toffee adds to these cookies.
Flourless Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies
(Recipe yields: 12 large cookies)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heath toffee bits
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Shape the dough into balls (about a tablespoon each) and place on the prepared baking sheet (about 2 inches apart).
- Using a fork, flatten each ball to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly before removing from pan.