Whenever I think about this salad I can't help but think about my best friend Jennifer. Throughout junior high and high school Jennifer practically lived at my parents house so she was very familiar with my mom's infamous pasta salad. During college and the years after when we lived together Jennifer would often times put in a request for "Mom's" pasta salad. So in honor of Jennifer that is what I am calling it.
Jennifer and I on my wedding day
Nothing says summer like a good old pasta salad so I decided to make this last night for our
Mom's Pasta Salad
- 1 box whole wheat Bow Tie pasta
- 1 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon's McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 2 cups Zesty Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta noodles according to the package directions. Drain noodles
- Add the chopped cucumber, onions, seasoning and salad dressing to the cooked pasta.
- Serve at room temperature or store in fridge until ready to serve.