This is a hearty dish that gives us some of our favorite holiday flavors anytime of the year.
The pictures do not do this chicken dish justice so you will just have to take my word for it that it is yummy. We like to serve it over brown rice or you can simply enjoy it as it is.
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
- 1- 10.75 oz. can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken soup)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1- 16oz. package frozen mixed vegetables such as broccoli, corn and red peppers or broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix
- Mix together the soup, melted butter, and water in the bottom of your crock pot. Add in the frozen vegetables, chicken breast, and stuffing mix. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours or on a high-setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.