These peanuts are perfect to have around when entertaining or would even make a nice gift for a neighbor or friend. These slightly addicting nuts are super simple to make and require very few ingredients so if you are wanting to add some spice to this wonderful snack I would definitely recommend giving this recipe a try.
Mixed Nuts with Rosemary
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dried crumbled rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 3 cups mixed nuts (whatever your preference may be)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.- Melt butter with dried rosemary, salt, and cayenne. Pour this mixture over 3 cups mixed nuts, tossing to coat them. Bake the nuts on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.