Friday, January 6, 2012

Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates

I love blue cheese and I have found that you can stuff it into pretty much anything and it will taste amazing. A while back we were having a party and my aunt and uncle gave me the idea of stuffing dates with blue cheese and wrapping them with bacon to serve as an appetizer. I had some dates leftover from last weekend along with some blue cheese so I decided to make Jason and I a little snack before heading out to dinner. Since I didn't have any bacon on hand I did without but I did add a tiny bit of honey to go inside of the dates with the blue cheese. I baked them on 350 for about 10-15 minutes. If you choose to cook these with the bacon then you would need to cook them longer.

The glass of red wine to go with does not disappoint either.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment