Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Breakfast

At least one morning on most weekends Jason will cook us a big breakfast. It always includes an omelet and grits but other things that make it into the rotation is toast, parfaits or any meat that we may have on hand. As we woke up this morning my first thought was coffee and Jason had food on the brain (We make a good team right?) so we made our way downstairs to see what we could come up with. As he got started on breakfast I began making the coffee and noticed Jason wasn't the only one hungry.

Don't forget about me.


Breakfast ended up being an omelet (2 eggs and 2 eggs whites) with cheese,spinach and sauteed onions, turkey sausage and grits. (And of course a side of Ketchup for the eggs)


It is a beautiful day today so after breakfast Jason headed to the golf course and I went for a run outside. Now that the holidays are over I could settle for weather like this everyday (65 degrees). Forget about winter lets just move on to spring. Apparently I am not the only one loving this weather.

`                                                 
This is her sunbathing spot

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment