Blue Cheese and Pear Crostini
(Makes approximately 40 pieces)
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/4" pieces and toasted or 1-2 containers of pre-made baguette rounds from the deli section.
- 1- 8oz package light cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese.
- 2- 15oz cans sliced pears in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- chopped parsley to garnish
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and blue cheese crumbles, mixing well.
- Spread the baguette slices with the cheese mixture. Top with the pear slices and chopped pecans. Sprinkle with chopped parsley