Don't let the green and red grapes fool you into thinking you can only make this salad at Christmastime. This is one of those dishes that can be served year around at family gatherings, wedding and baby showers, or just because you are looking for something sweet and refreshing. The rich and creamy sauce adds a sweet burst of flavor to the grapes, also making it a great option as a low fat dessert.
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes, halved
- 1- 8oz. carton light sour cream
- 1-8oz. package light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Slice the grapes in half and add to a large bowl.