Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Goat Cheese, Cranberries and Pecans
- 2 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butterfly chicken breast and add salt and pepper to the inside.
- Divide the spinach leaves and lay inside of each chicken breast.
- In a small bowl mix together cranberries, goat cheese and pecans. Divide evenly among the chicken.
- Close the chicken making sure all ingredients are stuffed inside and seal with toothpicks.
- Add salt and pepper to the outside of the chicken and drizzle with olive oil.