Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012

I have composed a list of twelve of my favorite recipes, pulling one recipe from each month. Some months I did a lot more cooking than others making it a bit more difficult to choose and other months I wonder if we ate anything at all.

January- Bran Muffins
 
February- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

March- Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones
 
 
 
 
 
 

October- Homemade Granola

November- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
 

December- Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Goat Cheese, Cranberries and Pecans

2012 has been a wonderful year and I feel blessed beyond words for amazing family and friends. Jason and I celebrated our one year anniversary, we took a trip to California and Hawaii , I celebrated my 30th birthday and we added our wild sweet little Abby into our family. By far the biggest and best thing to happen in 2012 was finding out I was pregnant and that we will be expecting our first child in early April. I am looking forward to 2013 and watching as this new chapter in our lives unfolds.




 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment