Shortly after I took the bread out of the oven my sister-n-law, niece and nephew arrived to spend the afternoon with me. Let's just say someone was a big fan of the Banana Bread.
Whole-Wheat Banana Bread- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Cup of honey
- 3-4 Ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add in the honey, vegetable oil, yogurt, and eggs. Mix with the dry ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mash up the bananas and fold in with the other ingredients
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan and Bake on 350 for 40-45 minutes.